As our focus on growth and scaling is increasing, Mynt is now looking for top performers early in their careers with strong drive and goal-oriented mindset to join our team. You will be expected to help to scale Mynts product in Sweden and internationally. You are expected to be a creative and business oriented, that can promote Mynts product. You are comfortable with digital tools, such as Linkdein, and are comfortable interacting both digitally and directly with CFOs and CEOs, of small businesses, which are the main admins of Mynts product. You will be part of skilled and fun team and work closely with Mynts Chief Revenue Officer.
You need to have great people skills, good marketing sense and be a proven high performer. Previous sales and fintech experience are meriting, but an entrepreneurial spirit and drive are critical attributes.
As Business Sales Development Associate you are expected to
- Be a great promotor of Mynt in Sweden and Internationally
- Be comfortable with Linkedin and digital tools
- Drive sales dialogues and demos with new customers
- Creatively improve our sales and marketing strategy
- Convert leads to customers through great
- Be part of our international expansion
- A goal oriented driven personality
- Great communication skills and ability to understand customer needs
- Strong ability to plan and prioritise your time
- Great ability to use digital tools such as Linkedin
- Previous experience within B2B sales or Fintech is a merit, as well as an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to speak fluent Swedish and English, other languages can be a potential merit
Mynt was founded with a vision to solve pain points for small businesses, building the next generation financial solutions. In 2020, Mynt launched a smart corporate card, equipped with relevant tools for small businesses. Mynt differentiates itself from competitors by being fully focused on solving existing pain points for small businesses. Mynts ambition is to scale the product in Sweden and Europe and continue to evolve the product into the next generation digital bank for small businesses. In addition to organic growth, Mynt has received a total of 76 msek of external financing.